- ICYF does not conduct content control, therefore the user shall be solely responsible for any posts with inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, disturbing or damaging content or information.
- ICYF does not guarantee accuracy, completeness and adequacy of the information provided on the website, ICYF may not be held responsible for any faults or deficiencies in this information in any way howsoever.
- The user is solely responsible for content of any electronic content uploaded to the website by the ICYF users, and no judiciary or criminal claim or liability may be attributed to ICYF due to the content posted by the user.
- ICYF does not provide any implied, explicit or legal guarantee, including but not limited to guarantee for protection of third-party rights, as for the information provided on the Internet site.
Furthermore, our ICYF aims to provide a platform having contents that do not violate intellectual property rights with https://iincubation.com/ website and expects its users to respect the intellectual property rights as well. For this purpose, users are provided with a process for sending a notice of copyright infringement with regard to the related content in order to ensure that the content posted on the ICYF does not infringe any third-party rights.
At this point, we state that in case of any notice of copyright infringement, ICYF may take initiatives in goodwill for forwarding the notice of copyright infringement together with contact details of the claimants to the user who has published the claimed content, and/or for taking reasonable actions for informing the user that it has received a notice of copyright infringement related to his/her content.
In addition, we notice you that any wrongful claim of infringement may lead to personal liability, and we recommend utilizing services of a legal counsellor before placing such claims of infringement.
Application for Copyright Infringement
If you think in good faith that your copyrights have been infringed, you can fill in and send us the Application Form for Copyright Infringement. At this point, the following must be taken into consideration:
- You must be the rightful owner of the copyright or be authorized to act on behalf of the rightful owner of the copyrights in question.
- You must share the place of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright on our website (Please, share as much as detail possible and URL with us in order for us to find the place of the content subjected to copyright infringement claim).
- You must give a detailed explanation of your claim on how the content infringes your copyright and give specific definitions and explanations on the work/works that are subjected to infringement and you are the rightful owner of.
- You need to provide a statement indicating that any disputed use is not authorized by the copyrights owner or its legal representative.
- You need to specify your valid e-mail address and contact details (address and/or telephone number) in your notice.
If you have any claims of infringement of copyrights, please click to access Application Form for Copyright Infringement.