We are thrilled to announce the 3rd Term Call for Applications for The International Incubation Center (IIC) which is the initiative of the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), IT Valley, and the Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye Investment Office.
The International Incubation Center produces quality and competitive entrepreneurs by using innovative global trends to adapt them to the digital age. The center focuses on enhancing youth empowerment, innovation, training, startup and entrepreneurial opportunities, and engagement in startup ecosystem building in OIC and beyond. IIC offers innovative solutions, distinguishing start-ups with two different programs as Pre-Incubation and Incubation.
Calls are made twice a year for training programs lasting 6 months. During this period, successful entrepreneurs will be provided with training and these training sessions will be supported by relevant events and summits. While entrepreneurs can benefit from International Incubation Center’s technological infrastructure and laboratories, they will also access the wide global network.
The services offered are:
- Fully enabled dedicated office space
- Workshops and training
- Consultancy services
- Mentorship and coaching
- Global networking
- International programs and the opportunity to attend investment summits
- Global funding and industry access
International Incubation Center will provide start-ups with the opportunity to open up to the global market in the following verticals.
- Micro Mobility
- Remote Working
- Games & Applications
- Robotic Delivery
- Cloudtech & DevOps
- Big Data
- Smart Cities
- Mobility Tech
- Climate Tech
- Food Delivery
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Smart Logistics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Entrepreneurs/Startups may be an individual or groups of individuals working towards the development of innovative products/ processes/ services and must have a scalable business model with a high potential for employment generation or wealth creation.
- Product/service can be developed or at the prototype stage (past ideation stage).
- The developed technology should be innovative and/or address existing market needs.
- Applicants clearly demonstrate business cases, value propositions, and competitive advantages.
- Applicants should be self-driven, resilient, committed, and coachable.
Who Can Apply?
- Entrepreneurs/Startups who are from OIC countries will be the priority of the International Incubation Center (IIC) applicants.
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of six months of valid residence permit in Türkiye.
- Application is open to those between the ages of 18-35.
- Applicants cannot be members of more than one incubation center. Applications of those who have a membership in another incubation center will be rejected.
Important! Only selected participants will be informed.
Application Deadline: 10 January 2023
For more information; firstname.lastname@example.org